Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cat's Birthday - 2015

Today is my baby sister Cat's birthday, she turned 29! This is the card I made for her:

I was a little short on time after making her birthday cupcakes last night (of course I'm a procrastinator) and was lacking inspiration, so I used the C.C. Designs April challenge sketch, I just flipped it horizontally.
If you saw my last post, you'll have seen the cute C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Gretel that I colored as a practice run for my niece Clara's birthday... that's tomorrow! I had initially intended to use this sketch for my niece, along with Birthday Gretel, and enter that one in the challenge. I suppose I could use the same design just flip it another direction perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Very soft and pretty card- love the ribbon you used- so pretty!
    Shelly SCS blog group

    ReplyDelete